Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thursday June 5th

I could see Gretl outside as she was playing on the back patio, drawing pictures with chalk.  I had to leave the kitchen for a minute, though, and stopped thinking about her for a minute.  Luckily, the Captain went outside for some reason, and heard a little voice, saying, "Help, Somebody! Somebody help me. Help!"

While I wasn't looking, Gretl had climbed up on a pile of lumber and somehow managed to get out on a piece sticking out from the others.  She was holding on to the branches of a tree, but they were sure little branches!  Just right for little hands, but I don't think they would have held her if she had lost her balance. 

I am truly grateful for God's hand in keeping my baby girl from falling and in bringing her dad outside to help her.


No comments:

Post a Comment