Saturday, June 28, 2014

Saturday June 28th

I have been a little worried about money.  I know, I know.  Me and the rest of the world.  The Captain's last check from his last job was supposed to come in this week, but I knew that it would only be half of what his other checks had been, since it would cover the last half month that he worked.  It wouldn't be enough to cover our bills - not even close - but it would at least be something.  My only other hope was that his job with my parents would bring something in this month.  My hopes were not super high for that to happen, so I've been a little worried.

 I hadn't even checked my bank account to see if that last paycheck had come in yet, but the the Captain checked it out today, and what do you think?  It had come in as a full paycheck.  I'm not sure what happened, if I misunderstood something, or if they made a mistake, or if it's just my lucky day.  I'll have the Captain look into it on Monday, but in the meantime I'm feeling much better about life, knowing that God's hand is involved in all we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment