Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday July 29th


Every spring I enthusiastically plant a garden.  I love the idea of having a garden, and actually I love working in my garden.  I really enjoy pulling weeds.  I think that is probably my favorite thing to do in my garden, crazy enough.  But the whole project starts to lose charm by the end of July.  That's silly, because that's about when I start actually getting ready-to-eat vegetables from garden. But, to be honest, I've never really been into the harvest.  I'd rather pull the weeds, and let someone else deal with the produce.  I know, I know.  That's the whole point.  But you already knew I was odd, and if you didn't before, it's now been confirmed. 

Anyway, I have been meaning to get out to my garden for a week, now.  Life has just been so crazy, with Pioneer Day and everything else that I just haven't.  I think about it every day, that I ought to go out and see how it's doing and give it some water, but I don't get it done. 

Well, today the Lord decided to help me out with my To Do list.  He watered my garden for me.  It does usually rain a little in the afternoons most days in the end of July and first of August, but today it rained for real.  It gave us a good downpour, then a little while late it gave us another one!  It seriously soaked everything, and it did such a good job that my garden is quite thoroughly watered!  Woo hoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment