Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday August 12th

Remember this post, where I complained about going to bed so late every night?  Well, the Lord decided to help me out.  Usually after we get the kids to bed, the Captain and I will sit at our computers for a while.  I'll type a blog post or browse Facebook, and he will check email and watch funny videos with me.  It's one of the reasons we go to bed so late.  But for the last couple of weeks there has been a guy staying with us, and he has decided that we've got a pretty good idea, there.  So now he comes and sits on our computer after the kids are in bed.  The Captain can still get on his computer, but mine is taken.  I was a little annoyed, as you can imagine, but then I realized that this meant I would have to post earlier, and thus get to bed earlier!  I didn't post at all yesterday because I missed my chance and didn't have a computer, but I did get to bed earlier than usual!  Today I am only a little earlier, but I'm getting straight to my post without browsing Facebook for an hour first, so that I can get done before the guy comes and starts reading over my shoulder waiting for me to be done.  It's annoying, but it's really a blessing.  I needed to get to bed earlier, and here is the solution. Sometimes God's blessings aren't convenient, but like any good parent, He does what's best for us even if we don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment