Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday August 3rd

Boy was I tired this morning.  It has been quite a weekend, and I am burnt out.  I was so tired that I almost felt sick.  I seriously considered claiming I was sick and staying home today.  It would be kind of nice to send everyone to church, and stay home in a silent house to take a nap.  BUT, I didn't.  I went.  Sigh.

I'm so glad I did!  I led the music in Sacrament Meeting, and then sat down to hear some awesome testimonies.  Some months testimony meeting is more about people wanting a chance to talk in the microphone than anything else, but this week was awesome!  People bore testimonies of Christ and His atonement and the Spirit was so strong.  I left feeling very uplifted and spiritually fed.  I think that's what I needed even more than a nap, and the Lord knew it.  He usually knows what I need better than I do, and loves me enough to deliver it, even when it's not what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment